- Cafe Press
Follow me on Twitter!
- Waukesha Freeman
Waukesha Freeman Newspaper Article on Mia!
- The Steaming Cup
- The Steaming Cup is Waukesha's most popular coffeeshop/cafe located in the historic downtown district of the city. Make sure to frequent them anytime of the year whether or not I'm performing there - they are THE BEST!! (I highly recommend their Mango Smoothies and any version of a turkey sandwich)
- Martin Guitar
- The ONLY guitar worth playing! (Okay, there are a few select Taylors and Gibbies out there that are acceptable, but these are my babies.)
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- Please check out the lung cancer alliance website and donate! Advocacy, advocacy!!
- Operation Smile
- 1st Brigade Band
The 1st Brigade Band is an AWESOME authentic Civil War military band from right here in Wisconsin. They are excellent musicians and they play only authentic instruments (restored) from the 19th century. Read more about their story and history - and make a point to catch one of their performances soon!
- Oasis CD
- Awesome singer/songwriter, acoustic-friendly CD manufacturing and duplication company. If you have a project that needs mastering or duplicated - Oasis is it!
- More about the hearing condition I have and why I can't perform live shows as much anymore. Below are also some other good, informative web sites if you are interested enough. Please check them out and DON'T take your ears and hearing for granted.
- American Tinnitus Association