The Steaming Cup, 340 W Main St, Waukesha, WI
- Click on "The Steaming Cup" name above for a MapQuest link with directions (or the link below) -
Enjoy your favorite sandwiches, coffee drinks, teas, and smoothies at The Steaming Cup!
Outside weather permitting, inside the cafe if it rains - seating is limited, so bring a sling chair.
** DIRECTIONS to The Steaming Cup (from the general Milwaukee area and its suburbs) -
- Take I-94 West. Proceed PAST the Hwy 18 Waukesha exit. Exit on Hwy F (formerly Hwy 164 - by American TV & Appliance), turn left going south.
- At Moreland Blvd., do not follow Hwy F - cross Moreland Blvd. and continue south on Hwy 18 (North Street) to Barstow Street which is 2.5 miles south of I-94.
- Turn left on Barstow Street - continue approximately 3 blocks (you'll cross the Fox River) and turn right on Main St.
- The Steaming Cup is exactly 3 blocks down on your right - on the corner of an intersection with stoplights (corner of Main & Clinton).
FREE (donations welcome though)